Weather is always something we plan for and around. We take the safety of the herd very seriously throughout the event. We certainly hope it will not be postponed. We monitor the weather throughout the week. Should it be postponed, we won’t do so until mid-late morning on Saturday. If it is postponed, it will be communicated via our website and our Facebook event page. We are always optimistic. If it’s postponed, we’ll be back the following Saturday our rain date.